111 Rooftops in New York That You Must Not Miss
- The ultimate insider's guide to New York's rooftops
- Features interesting and unusual places not found in traditional travel guides
- Part of the international 111 Places/111 Shops series with over 250 titles and 1.5 million copies in print worldwide
- Appeals to both the local market (more than 20 million people call New York City home) and the tourist market (more than 60.5 million people visit New York City every year!)
- Fully illustrated with 111 full-page color photographs
New York City is world-renowned for its skyline, and perched atop its lofty heights is a feast of breathtaking rooftop destinations for every taste and imagination. 111 Rooftops in New York That You Must Not Miss is the ultimate guide to an urban treasure trove of gems in the sky. It will guide you throughout the city's five boroughs to rooftop bars and restaurants, urban farms, sports, cultural events, classes, green roofs, parks, and, of course, spectacular views from above.
Rooftops are the final frontier for urban explorers. This complete guide showcases a dazzling array of surprising rooftop escapes in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island and the Bronx. Once associated with privilege and exclusivity, the city's highest points are now accessible to anyone with a sense of adventure.
111 Rooftops in New York That You Must Not Miss is packed with sumptuous photos and brimming with handy insights into the nuance, atmosphere, and clientele of each place, as well as practical information, from hours of operation to the closest subway stop.