Take Two: A Journal for New Beginnings
Move from surviving to thriving. With simple and introspective prompts, resilience-building exercises, and heartening quotes, along with evocative nature photography, this research-backed guided journal is an uplifting roadmap for anyone dealing with a difficult life change.
- A TOOL FOR SELF-RENEWAL: With simple and introspective prompts, resilience-building exercises, and heartening quotes, along with evocative nature photography, this research-backed guided journal is an uplifting tool to help you emerge from life changes better than you were before.
- INSPIRING SELF-HELP: This journal combines the substantial guidance and introspection of traditional self-help books with a beautiful visual metaphor about blooming with the seasons. The best of inspirational journals and self-help journals in one!
- START SMALL: This book offers a clear roadmap of prompts, breaking down the sometimes-overwhelming healing process into bite-sized steps so you can gradually build yourself back up and eventually bounce back from life's hard moments.
- A BEAUTIFUL GIFT FOR A FRIEND IN NEED: This journal, filled with evocative nature photography, is a lovely, thoughtful gift for any friends or loved ones who are struggling with transitions or life changes.
- INCLUDES: Hardcover journal, 5 x 7 inches, 192 lined pages, full-color photographs throughout